I was suprised at how many swimming pools they have here. They really like to swim I guess...
Entrance costs 3.6 euro, without a membership. Inside, except access to pool and stuff, you get a locker with a key you can wear on your wrist.
(click the photos to see better)
I had lots of fun diving of the boards, but not from the top one (I ain't crazy like these crazy German kids). I did, however, see 8 year old boys jumping from the top one... no restrictions here in Germany. Until one of the kids landed badly and the paramedics had to take care of him - then they stopped the access to the top diving board. Go figure. I guess they suddenly remembered that it's not a good idea to let kids jump off 15 meters.
A video of the pool area:
Anyway, Dash to everybody in Israel - good luck avoiding those rockets. Stay strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment